We are working closely with local businesses and organisations to offer a range of carer discounts on activities that will support health and wellbeing, in particular;
- Gyms and excersice classes
- Relaxation activities including mindfulness
- Nutritional and healthy eating
- Leisure activities such as the cinema or coffee shops
- Beauty treatments, hairdressers, spas and message therapists
We want all our carers to feel valued and supported, as well as ensuring you prioritise your own health and wellbeing needs.
Coming Soon – The I.C.E. Card
The I.C.E (In Case of Emergency) card is a duel purpose card for our registered carers. The first purpose of the card is to alert anyone that you have caring responsibilities, so should anything happen to you there is a number they could call.
The I.C.E card’s second purpose is to give you access to a range of discounts from local businesses across the region. e.g. 10% off products or services, a free coffee or even free entry.