What do Gloucestershire Carers Hub offer?
We provide a person-centred approach to Carers who register or are referred to us. Our experienced, friendly and local team are here for you to ensure you have the support, information and time to think about you.
If you register with Gloucestershire Carers Hub you will have access to free information, guidance and support, to empower you in your caring role. This could help you to meet other Carers and to interact with others in a safe space if you would like to.
Gloucestershire Carers Hub is an easily accessed service where you can gain support, feel valued and offload your worries or concerns to one of our team.
Please note these contact forms cannot be used for referrals, please use the relevant tabs at the top of the page.
- conduct an audit of your current services for Carers.
- provide best practice resources and templates to improve your services for Carers.
- provide carer awareness training for your staff.
- advis on recruitment of a GP Link Volunteer for your practice to help support Carers.
- carry out Carers Assessments for patients who are carers, which can result in Carers getting a break from caring
- provide information materials for Carers including leaflets, posters, information for your practice leaflet, website or digital display screen.
- run advice and support clinics for Carers at your GP practice.
Contact our team by phone on 0300 111 9000 or use the below contact form
Gloucestershire Carers Hub has a Hospital Liaison Worker, who works with the main and community Hospitals across the county
Our worker can:
- provide help, support and advice to Carers through their hospital journey as a Carer and/ or patient, working directly on hospital wards
- liaise between the discharge team, busy ward staff and a Carer and their families
- support staff to implement the Carers Charter that your Trust has signed up for
- support staff in their ‘partners in care’ work
- provide Carer awareness training to staff
Contact our team by phone – 0300 111 9000 or use the below contact form
Open session for professionals
We run monthly virtual sessions for staff from external organisations to find out:
- who we are?
- what services we provide
- carer awareness training
- how you can refer Carers to us
How to book
These sessions take place via teams and are a drop in session.
To be added to our mailing list please complete the contact form below:
Voluntary sector services
We work in partnerships with many local organisations to provide services and support to Carers. We will work with you to cross promote our services in the community and can tailor our support, advice and guidance to suit the requirements of your Carers.
Contact our team by phone – 0300 111 9000 or use the below contact form to be added to our mailing list or to provide us with information or queries
If you would like to stay up to date with updates from us you can sign up to our mailing list by completing the below form: