What we do
We provide a person-centred approach to Carers who register or are referred to us. Our experienced, friendly and local team are here for you to ensure you have the support, information and time to think about you.
If you register with Gloucestershire Carers Hub you will have access to free information, guidance and support, to empower you in your caring role. This could help you to meet other Carers and to interact with others in a safe space if you would like to.
Gloucestershire Carers Hub is an easily accessed service where you can gain support, feel valued and offload your worries or concerns to one of our team.
What help can I get from Gloucestershire Carers Hub?
Gloucestershire Carers Hub provide a number of services for our Carers which are all free of charge. You can request support at any time and once you have registered with us you can have as little or as much contact with us as you would like to. You may be able to access the following:
- Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG), from our supportive Triage team
- Wellbeing support
- Signposting to other services
- Contingency Planning Support
- Benefits and financial advice
- Full Carers assessments, support planning and reviews Gloucestershire Carers Hub have the delegated responsibilities to do Care Act assessments on the behalf of Gloucestershire County Council
- Access to groups
- Training, social gatherings and activities
- Access to the Carer Aware Discount Scheme
- Professional counselling service
- Buddy Up
- Employment support
We offer a safe space to talk about you and your caring role, we will work with you to identify how we can support you. We are here for you when you need us and can act as a listening ear when you need one.
To find out more, call our Triage Team on 0300 111 9000.
We are open Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm, Tuesday & Thursday 8.00am – 8.00pm.